NAACAM - September Newsletter
The September Issue (No. 42) of the NAACAM newsletter is now online and printed copies are available at the NAACAM offices. Highlights of the current issue include:
- Information about the website views and downloads in "From the Office"
- Latest technology, information and advice from First National Battery
- Pasdec wins VW International Award
- Global Innovation & Entrepreneurship meet in New Trade Partnership Launch
- McKinsey GI: South Africa's Big Five: bold priorities to unleash inclusive growth
- G.U.D. Filters seize and destroy counterfeits filters in Botswana
- Help your employees to prosper
- Regular articles on BBBEE issues, regulations and advice. This issue: "Do you have a BBBEE strategy in place?"
Starting with this issue we are introducing additional articles for the online version, which this month includes:
- Deeming - The Labour Court rules in favour of TES (full article)
- Absa opens doors for franchises
- Products, advice and innovation from First National Battery
- The Sandton shutdown (full article)
- Jobs Fund Recruitment Newsletter
- Statistical Information: Vehicle retail and export sales (including August 2015)
- DHL Express to facilitate growth of SMEs in Sub Saharan Africa and empower them to connect globally
Visit the NAACAM Website.